"I was at Hogwarts during the year he taught."
" one of his students ? “
"Yes. …. He was one of the best Defense professors we had."
"Have you seen the new puppies yet?"
Ooh. Someone who knew
his father on a first-name
basis. That was a new one.
"That would be me.
I see you’re an
If all teenage boys were like this now, she was glad she only had one son.
”Well, it’s good to meet you, Scorpius.”
"I’m clueless as to why anyone would take it for longer than a year. Like, what jobs really need you to pass Divination?”
"I’m pretty sure none, but it’s a good bludge lesson. "
"Yeah… Any idea what you’ll take to fill the spot?"
"Well, this is unexpected. Thank you."
- "I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?"
- “Do you sleep on your stomach? If not, can I?”
- “ Is there a mirror in your pants…? I think I can see myself in them..”
- “ I don’t suppose you know the number for the Ordinance survey?…I want to tell them I have found a Sight of outstanding natural beauty.”
- “Given that god is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite, would you like a shag?”
- "Hi, can I buy you several drinks"
- "Are you from Tenesse? Cause you’re the only ten I see"
- "Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you”
- “ My friend thinks you’re hot, and if it’s any consolation so do I.”
- “I can’t find my puppy - can you help me find him? I think he went into this secluded, romantic area here….”
- "I’m not drunk, i’m just intoxicated by you."
- “I thought I’d come over and say hello before you caught me staring.”
- “What’s a nice girl like you doing talking to a loser like me?”
- “My friends over there bet that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the fittest person in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?”
- “I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?”
- “ I’ll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.”
- “You’re like a cappuccino: hot, sweet, and you make me nervous.”
- “Keep it quiet - but I’m COMPLETELY naked under these clothes.”
- “I have a pen, you have a phone number… think of the possibilities..”